Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Favorite Friday!

Here is where we discuss our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week.

TGIF!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!

• Options
    WR: We picked out our tasting menu and I have my makeup/hair trial set up for when we go out for tasting. woohoo

NWR: boot camp started back up and it kicked my butt!which is great because i really need to get on board and really put some more effort into getting into shape. I saw my jiggly arms in the mirror during boot camp and I DEFINITELY do not want to see that in my pictures. lol

Happy Friday all!!!
  • Options
    Happy Friday!

WR: our favors arrived (mints) and they look nice. Now I just need to start putting together welcome bags. 

NWR: Friday and payday! Plus I started back swimming with my club last night, and it felt so good to be back in the water! My arms were exhausted doing the easy workout, so I really need to get back in shape! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: My wedding band is arriving today! NWR: I guess our workout regimen is paying off, because I am running longer than I used to. I've even gotten to the point of chafing-- a first for me!
  • Options
    Happy Friday!!

WR: Nothing, I know i am boring but there is nothing to brag about when you start spending money.

NWR: The fact that it is Friday is enough for me!! Although I did maybe buy a few things for MYSELF and maybe they might be clothes I didn't need :) 

have a great weekend!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy Friday Lovelies!!

WR - I started really working on our wedding website, and seriously looking at invitations to the ceremony.  There are so many to choose from, how is it possible to pick just one???

NWR - Really happy to be back to teaching 4 fitness classes a week!!  I feel sore, and have been sleeping great all week.  Yes, I love feeling sore from workouts ;)

Have a wonderful day all!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR- working on our wedding music and searching for fi's suit has been exciting

NWR- this may be boring, but i finally read thru my cpa licensing appliation and it's not as scary to fill out as i thought!  just went over it with my boss this morning so the wheels are in motion to get this over with!  why was i so scared of paperwork, the exams were scary enough and i got through that! lol!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Happy Friday!

WR - my FI finally made a firm decision about two things for the wedding. Woohoo!

NWR - Not much to share. Just trying to get a routine in place that gives me enough time to work, do school work, plan the wedding and exercise. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: A lot of family/friends and received our Save the Dates, and LOVED them.  I worked really hard on them, so I'm just loving all of the good feedback :)

NWR: I've completed a couple of workouts this week, AND didn't complain. That's a start! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards