Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

~*~ Knottie of the Day! ~*~

Congrats to Lindsay (murphanzo) who is our next Knottie to leave and today's Knottie of the Day!! She is getting married this Saturday, April 14 in Vegas!!! We all can't wait to hear about your amazing day! Doesn't her honeymoon sound amazing, too!?

Congrats!!!

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name- Lindsay & Paul

2. Your Age and Fiance's Age-
27 & 32

3. What city were you born in?-
Tampa, FL

4. What city do you live in?-
Davenport, FL (a little town right outside Orlando)

5. Where did you go to college?-
University of South Florida

6. What was your major?-
Linguistics, I wanted to be an interpreter for deaf people

7. What is your current job?-
Front desk at a hotel

8. What is your dream job?-
Special effects makeup artist

9. How did you and your fiance' meet?-
Flug Tag Red Bull event in Tampa, it was a chance meeting

10. When did you get engaged, and how did he do it??-
We went to EPCOT for the day and he wanted his picture with Mickey. While we were taking pictures, he turned and dropped to one knee.  I was completely shocked and freaked out.

11. When is the Wedding Day?-
April 14, 2012

12. Where is the ceremony and reception?-
Las Vegas, baby!!  Ceremony is at the Flamingo Resort and reception is at the Palazzo Hotel

13. What are your wedding colors?-
Pinks and greens

14. Where are you honeymooning?-
7 night eastern Caribbean cruise to Bahamas, St. Marteen, and St. Thomas

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far?-
Probably my photographer, we're flying her out with us and she's dealing with the brunt of my freak outs.  She tells me it's going to be ok, she does tons of DW's and she'll be able to walk me through anything I'm not sure of.

16. Biggest wedding splurge?-
Probably my shoes.....Louboutin.....I'm going to be buried in these shoes =)

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?-
My grandparents, my grandfather is 93 and can't fly and my grandmother won't leave him by himself.

18. Another Knottie whose wedding you'd like to attend?-
I'd love to be there for all my Knotties, but if I had to pick one I'd have to say Kimmy's.  She's worked so hard and I know it's going to be amazing.  And I'd love to put her FMIL in her place as a wedding gift.

19. Favorite book?-
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, they make me cry I laugh so hard

20. Favorite movie?-
Breakfast at Tiffany's.

21. Favorite tv show?-
Revenge.  It gives me ideas on how to get back at FMIL.  HAHAHA, just kidding........

22. Favorite wedding dress designer?-
Romona Keveza

23. Any advice you can give to other Knotties whose big day is coming up?-
Pick and choose your battles.  Invitation font is not that big of a deal, you won't die if your BM wants her hair down and you want it up.  Everyone knows who the bride is and no one is going to be concerned with the details only you noticed.  HAVE FUN!!!!  You picked a DW because you're obviously super awesome, so be awesome and make great memories!  And most importantly... are you paying attention??  This is the most super-duper important piece of advice..... DO NOT!  I REPEAT, DO NOT!!  BLOCK THE SITE IF YOU HAVE TO, DO NOT CHECK THE WEATHER!!!!

24. Is there anything you wish you could change about your wedding?-
Not a thing, I am so beyond thankful and grateful for everything my family has done for me/us.  I don't think that my mom will ever know how blessed I am to have her.

25. Tell us your Knottie name and how you came up with it.-
It's our couple name, it's half his last name and half mine.

26. Tell us about yourself!- By now you've probably realized that I'm a joking, fun loving individual.  I smile and laugh a lot.  After the wedding and honeymoon is done I'll be going to school to do makeup professionally.  Paul and I have 2 cattle dogs, Dexter and Gia.  I love this board, and I plan on hanging around long after I'm an old married.  And I hope I get to meet everyone in the future

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards