Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

welcome bag personalization

i'd like to order the welcome bags in the next few days. i am planning on getting large totes from oriental trading. i just don't know what to personalize the bag with. what do you ladies think of:

Thank you for coming to Aruba!
Kristen & Eric

if you are personalizing your welcome bags or related items, what phrases are you using? TIA!

Re: welcome bag personalization

• Options
    I read on the boards here, "To have and to hold all of your beach stuff!" I'm hijacking that idea and writing the names on the front :)  I bought little pineapples and palm tree wooden pieces from Michaels. I put holes in them and will string ribbon on them to attach to the totes I got in the dollar spot at Target.
  • Options

Here's a photo of my Welcome Bag Tags....

Here's a saying that we used on our STD's and I've had several others "steal" it for various reasons... (STD's, Invites, MIB's, etc.)

"Side by Side, we're partner's in life,
    Under Palm Trees Swaying, we'll become Husband and Wife"

:)
  • Options
    I wouldn't put your names or wedding date on the bag itself because people will never use them again if you do that. If you want to put names and dates on it, you could do it on a tag attached to the bag.
    I've seen some people use fabric paint and beachy stamps to decorate the bags and those came out really cool. Otherwise I really like Gabi's idea :)
  • Options
    I like the wooden pineapple & palm tree idea! I was planning on just attaching a card with some raffia but now ya got me thinking.....
  • Options
    I agree with not putting all of that information.  Maybe just Aruba and a palm tree or some other design.

What resort are you marrying at?  We'll be at the Renaissance- July 23.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards