Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday!

Hey Ladies!!! I am soo happy this week is almost over esp since my bridal shower is Saturday :))) Weekly confessions go here:

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!

• Options
    Ill start: The FI and I will be legally married Next Saturday: September 29, 2012 shh dont tell anybody lol :))) Our wedding and honeymoon will still be in December.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhhhh that's awesome! My confession I guess is: I'm stressing about wedding$$$$$$$$ We get married on Our cruise in Feb, but we're taking the kids on a cruise in January. Eeeeekkkkk what were we thinking ???
  • Options
    I confess that I just debated for a split second to hyphenate my name because if I did, my initials would be CEWL.  I told FI and he said it was not cewl.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    How exciting Brit! I also confess I am stressing about money mostly the wedding package/extras we don't pay that until we get there in cash which A. Is a lot of cash to travel with and B: Hard to start saving for that but yet spending money on other things as well in the meantime. Granted I have 7 months feels like a short time to save/spend so much. I also confess i am being selfish never seeing FI since he works 3rd shift and sleeps all night after I am off until he goes to work especially since we always seem to have something we have to do on the weekends. Miss the quality time and my cuddle partner!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I confess I am actively considering putting FI's friend that I cannot stand in the worst possible place for the reception. I know that makes me look evil, but honestly this girl gets under my skin. 

I also agree that $$ is stressing me out too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding twin! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Have fun at your shower!

I agree I'm worried about money too.

My bigger confession is that I feel lame. The wedding is 6 weeks away. Our AHR  has 19 guests with less than 2 weeks to respond. I'm registry stalking and nobody's bought us a single present. I feel like the ugly kid that nobody wants to hang out with :(

I'm trying not to get overly concenred until next week but still......le sigh.
  • Options
    I am forever worried about money and sometimes I think that FI doesn't understand but I guess since other people think that my parents are paying for everything, I shouldn't be worried right?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    OH one more!

I confess I'm irked at FI that he apparently went and asked his parents for money for the wedding. Like dude, if you're worried about it talk to me, don't go running to your mommy.  I know he feels really bad that my parents are paying for a lot and his have done nothing. I keep trying to tell him it's fine but he feels bad. I'm mad he asked her for money at all though becuase that's rude and I don't need his psycho mother hanging that over me.
  • Options
    Stupid money gets in the way of everything! My confession is that I feel like I have so much to order still, and I am afraid it won't get here in time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I also worried about money -and we haven't even spent anything yet! I have a tendency to start out all budget conscious and then it slowly starts to go out the window as I go along. Luckily we are getting a package which includes a lot of things so hopefully that will keep it to a minimum.

I confess that I watch WAY too many wedding related reality TV shows right now. I'm moving over to FIs place next week and I'm a little embarrassed to add all my shows to his DVR. He's gonna think I'm crazy. lol.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. I can relate to you $$$ is the number one thing everyone streeses about but I am sure we will all get thru it and have Awesome weddings!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Brit that is so exciting Cathy that hillarious. My confession today is I'm really happy the hubby is looking at confiscate to buy though I put a pretty good poker face on I can't wait for us to have our own place again.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards