Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

So confused about what to do...(long and pitiful)

So I guess I am looking for a little advice/encouragement/tough love/a joke to make me smile...

FI & I have always talked about getting married on the beach.  We have gone back forth on where is get married since we got engaged in May.  We kinda settle on something and I starting looking into booking and then some sort of wrench gets thrown in.  We move on from St. Lucia because of the cost so we went to PC.  From PC we went to the US because it was easier for family.  Then we went back to somewhere in the Caribbean because it seemed like family didn't want to go.  Now FI's mom says that his grandpa really, really wants to see us married and FI's uncle also called his mom about going to the wedding.  (FI is very close to both his grandpa and uncle.) So then we started looking for at a cruise but I am not in love with the idea of a cruise. 

I feel so unexcited about having a wedding and right now I don't even care about the whole getting married on the beach thing either.  I was really excited about getting my dress last week but it wore off quickly with not having a place to get married at.  Now the only thing I can think about is if I decide to just get married here and then go on a honeymoon, I won't be a DW bride anymore and that makes me sad because you guys are the best.

If you made it to the end you deserve a cupcake and lots of alcohol.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards