Destination Weddings Discussions

AW!! Checks!

All except for my sister and FI's mother's flights have been booked!  Jet Blue's rates are great right now for flights out of JFK!

As soon as I get my sister booked (once she decides where she's flying out from) I will be able to breathe again!

Also, my dress alteration appt went better than expected!  I must have lost some inches b/c where the dress initially needed to be let out didn't need it.  Dress fit like a glove!!!  Hope I can maintain my body for the next couple of months!  Plus I am much closer to deciding what the guys and my groom will be wearing!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW!! Checks!

• Meg&AustinMeg&Austin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Yay! How exciting Nicole!! What a great feeling I bet to have your dress fit better than before : Great couple of checks!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks, Meg!!  It's crazy how the dress fit perfectly! Although the bra I purchased is totally NOT the right bra...I need to get another.  I listened to the sales girl who measured me at Victoria's Secret but the bra I purchased did not flatter me in the dress.  I am going to get a bra in my normal size since I tried on the every-day bra I was wearing under the dress and my clevage looked even more attractive!  Too bad I ripped the tags off of this bra I just purchased but I think I can wear it under a tshirt or sweater, lol!
  • Meg&AustinMeg&Austin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Lol hey us ladies need to do what we can for some good cleavage!! That does suck about the tag esp with how Victoria's secret prices their bras. But guess u pay for quality!! The dress fit bc obviously it was meant to be!!
    Anniversary
  • Aw yay Nic! Glad it went well... Sorry I've been a little MIA buti am looking for suits lol. Kohls online has some nice ones... Even found a tie I think you'd like, I'll send you the link or post it here if my browser cooperates! Did you take pics at your fitting? I know I saw it previously but it was big then... We'd love an update!
  • yes post it!! lol!!  I did not take a pic this time :-(  once i get the bra i will be sure to take an updated photo and show you!!
  • meg- i need a bra that will work overtime for my clevage.  support is definitely much needed! lol!
  • amorg334amorg334 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    Haha you will find something.  I am not even using a bra with my dress because it's a lace up corset back and pretty much does it for me.  I also never listen to the girls from victorias secret.  Half of them do not even know how to measure.  The one girl measured down from my butt and when across the middle of breasts and then told e I was so outrageous size.  And that I should go to Sear's plus size department because they do not carry my size there.  She told me I was a 46 C and in reality I am a 38 Double D....  But I hope you find a nice bra somewhere :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girl!  I think I will hit up some other lingerie shops :-)
  • Great checks Nicole!! So happy to hear that your family got their airline tickets, and at a good price!!
    Wow - look at your ticker, almost to 2 months!!!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards