Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Accountability

Good Morning! Sorry I think that I forgot to get this going yesterday!
How is everyone doing on this Thursday?  What is on the agenda?

WO - Bootcamp

B - yogurt, berries and granola, one hardboiled egg white
L - tuna on ww bread, carrots and hummus
S - apple
D - 2 turkey tacos and side salad

It is starting to be crunch time for me - so I am really trying to focus on eating healthy, cutting out my snacking in between work and dinner and limiting my alcohol.

have a great Thursday!
Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability

• Options
    edited October 2012
    You're so close! I think I will be a basket case by then! 

B:cheerios
    L: Healthy choice tomato soup, and half a sandwich
    S: Apple
    D: not sure, OOT friends are visiting, so we're going to an event at the botanical garden. Have to just keep saying to myself "beach wedding, beach wedding, beach wedding..." so I don't eat or drink too much

WO: ran 3 last night, going to try and fit in a short run tonight. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am finally over the hump with this cold!  4 days and I'm feeling like myself again...no WO planned for me, I have to try and get back into study mode...I have exactly one month from yesterday to become proficient in every single module and I intend to devote all "free" time to my studies!

Although I plan to clean the entire apt from top to bottom tonight, which will be kind of like a workout in itself, to get rid of any lurking germs.

We have a grocery delivery coming tonight with a whole bunch of healthy goodness so I am hoping to make a nice chicken and rice stir fry for din din.  Other than that, my meals/snacks have been soup & chips (I love salty chips when I'm sick, comfort food lol).

Have a great day ladies!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies

B - small raisin bagel and coffee with skim milk
    L-it's looking like a salad and maybe a small half turkey sandwich
    D- probably soup or our homemade chicken/black bean tacos leftovers

Did a boot camp last night that was great. I've got FI setting up the area we have designated as the "work out space" with the TV / DVD Player and moving all our workout gear up there today during the day so tonight will either be a run or Turbo Jam / Turbo Fire depending on how far he gets and how sore I feel.
  • Options
    Afternoon ladies!! B: Bad I know but i wasn't hungry so nothing. S: Apple L: Protein shake S: Maybe carrots D: Gotta use my chicken still debating between two recipes W/O probably my 30 day shred video and some abs. Have a great Thursday!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards