Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Some Changes Coming!!! ***Please Read***

As you've probably noticed, Sam and I are not on the board much anymore. Sam is never and I haven't been able to spend much time on here, either. Plus, I'm seriously burnt out from all things wedding. :) Sam has actually let TK know to remove her as mod months ago and I have let them know to remove her, too, but for some reason it still hasn't happened. I've also asked them to remove myself as mod.

Nicole and Meg have both stepped up in so many ways to manage this board while we haven't been around. As a result, we have asked both of them to take our places as mods. In our minds it's already done, but as you can see, officially, we are still waiting for TK to make the change. Until the change is official, I will continue to check on the board. If there are any problems that need immediate attention, I talk to Nicole every day and she can let me know. 

Please, join me in congratulating both Nicole and Meg in becoming your new mods. I know they already been doing a great job and want to make sure to recognize that. Thank you so much Nicole and Meg for doing this. 

Re: Some Changes Coming!!! ***Please Read***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards