Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hello Ladies!

I hope that you all had a lovely day yesterday!!   What did you get up to? Any big plans for today?

My FI and I went to see the new Batman movie last night with a few friends. Can`t say I didn`t have a little anxiety about going to the theatre after the news in Aurora, but I did feel better seeing several security guards there. The movie was great, I must admit!!

Today, I will be visiting my girlfriend and newborn baby boy. So excited to get some snuggles from my new little nephew :)  Then I will be heading out for a run, or walk. Trying to think about what I am going to make my man for dinner. We spent so little time together so far this weekend, I really want to do something special!

Have a wonderful day :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

• Options
    Thanks for the batman review I really want to see it didn't get a chance yesterday.  I know what you mean about being nervous after what happened.  Congrats on the new nephew.  I love little babies.  Remember like yesterday when mine were tiny they grow so fast.  Happy Sunday
  • Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    Aww a new baby!!  Have fun with the little one!  I didn't see this when I posted my Good Morning post earlier, I am having so many issues with TK this weekend :-\

When I want to make a special dinner for FI, I usually make one of his favorites, lemon chicken or chicken marsala and a dessert.  Let me know what you decide :-)  I love getting new recipes/ideas for dinner
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi  Ladies!

Yes, Rylie is the cutest thing I have seen in ages. I have had all nieces until now, and although we aren`t blood relatives I am going to be the best auntie ever! He is such a good baby, rarely cries, snuggles a ton and loves to smile :)

I have decided on dinner, here is what is on the menu:
    -Baked parmesan chicken
    -Lemon and parmesan green beans
    -Alfredo pasta
    -Starter - strawberry spinach salad

I hope you all have had a great day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yum! sounds delish!  I've always wanted to make my own salad with strawberries!  I've used blueberries, apples and raspberries and keep forgetting the strawberry lol!  I hope the two of you enjoy dinner!   Don't forget the wine lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards