Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Check - kind of!

I finally scheduled my dress shopping appointments! 2 this sunday and 2 next week after work!

I've been dreading it and really trying to put it off but I finally caved and set up the appointments. Hopefully it will be fun.

For me it counts as a check - LOL!

Re: Check - kind of!

• Options
    YAY!  It will be fun!  Once you get there and start trying them on you will have so much fun with it!  I am not a huge shopper and was never one to dream about my wedding dress, so I was a little unsure going into it!  But once I started trying them on, you realize quickly what you do and do not like!  Have a blast with it Smile
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aw thats exciting you will have a blast!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That's excellent, I wasn't looking forward to going dress shopping either as I didn't (still don't) like my body at all, but I'm glad I went. I was happier than I thought I would be and I had a lot of fun with my family! I have my second fitting coming up this week and I'm so not ready for that, but I guess at this point it is what it is! Lol... May as well make the best of it! :) Have fun and post pics!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll definitely post pics - I'll probably need everyone's opinions. lol

I'm not loving where my body is right now either but I've started back strong at working out. And maybe seeing pics of me in various dresses with keep the motivation going to keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards