Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Christopher Alexandra Photography?

Hello all!

My fiance and I have started looking at photographers and to be honest, we're getting discouraged.  We are looking for a lot with a rather small budget.  We'd like quality photographs, will need close to 10 hours of coverage, rights to all the photos, and a quality album for around $2,500.

Our DJ actually recommended a phtoographer who we hadn't heard of...Christopher Alexandra Photography.  They offer all-inclusive packages including 2 photographers all day, but they don't have prices listed on their website.  Do any of you have any pricing information on them or any positive/negative feedback on them overall??

Thanks in advance :-)

Re: Christopher Alexandra Photography?

• Options
    jojo01041982jojo01041982 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_christopher-alexandra-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:1dd3ad7f-1cfc-47c7-9351-db0608407980Post:466be58f-1ced-4dbd-b134-5b656eb2929d">Christopher Alexandra Photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all! My fiance and I have started looking at photographers and to be honest, we're getting discouraged.  We are looking for a lot with a rather small budget.  We'd like quality photographs, will need close to 10 hours of coverage, rights to all the photos, and a quality album for around $2,500. Our DJ actually recommended a phtoographer who we hadn't heard of...Christopher Alexandra Photography.  They offer all-inclusive packages including 2 photographers all day, but they don't have prices listed on their website.  Do any of you have any pricing information on them or any positive/negative feedback on them overall?? Thanks in advance :-)
    Posted by hbergin[/QUOTE]

hmmm, I haven't heard of them.  Did you consider asking them for some references of people they have worked for? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Christopher Alexandra Photography?:
    My fiancé and I are using them. We're on a budget too. They offered a reduced price for having one photographer instead of two and not getting the photo album. We may decide to do that later... Our wedding is in April and so far our experience has been positive with Natalya. I like their pics, very artsy. Good luck!
  • Options
    We are using them as well; they came highly recommended to us by 3 other couples we know and I love their style. We are getting the full package from the, which is about $2900. If you email them, they will send you a full quote with no pressure!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! We met with them today and are goingntonuse them! Natalya was so sweet and welcoming. We felt so comfortable with her!!
  • Options
    Facebook.com/adelaidezuccariniphotography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards