We are leaving on Friday for our 15 hour road trip. The wedding is in one week! We have not done ANY packing thus far. We aren't even 100% on our itinerary (other than the wedding day - before and after) as we decided to change it last night. I had too many hours of driving/day for my first draft plan.
We have 3 more nights to get packing (after work that is).
I have several lists.
- wedding list (dress, bra, shoes, suit, ring, jewelry, hair stuff, etc)
- camping list (we'll be camping several nights so we need the tent, sleeping bags, chairs, etc)
- food list (i don't want to buy every single meal for 11 day out at a restaurant, so we'll have some of our own meals and snacks - but need to check with Canada rules to see what we can bring in etc).
- regular clothes (for when we go to dinner or just driving)
- hiking clothes list (we'll be hiking every single day I imagine, plus the nights are chilly so layers for camp for the evening)
- list of must sees! - so many things to see; hikes to do. We're going to have to come back at some point!
It's awfully hard to focus here at work! Plus I'm getting a hair trial done today. Even though she's not going to be doing my hair the day of (different country), I do want to see what my hair does and what looks good. Plus my town is cheap.