Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning Ladies!

I am up bright N early trying to potty train Basil the new puppy lol. Today is very exciting because my mom is being recognized as one of the finalist in Tampa Bay Business Women of the year, today is the ceremony and we get to see who wins! It is nice to step back from the wedding and help my mom with something importantSmile. Have a great day ladies!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good Morning Ladies!

• Sounds like a great day :) At work already here. I had a gtg with one of the ladies from the Sept 2012 board last night and was out a little later than planned, so I'm a little tired today. Also we're dog sitting for one of the Pastors at our church, so we've got an extra pup in bed with us lol a boxer. I thought the bed was cramped with FI and I and our 2 (shepherd and lab) but apparently you can squeeze another in lol
  • minionloverminionlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Good morning.  I am have been at work now for less than a half hour and am already annoyed.  Now really a surprise though.  I have a dentist appointment at 11:30 so I will be out of hte office for a while which is nice but I am pretty sure I have some cavities.  Boo.  We are also going out to dinner with FI's sister and her daughter.  We are going to the Olive Garden since she has never been there.  I am really excited to get to know her better.

Britt - 3 poochies in the bed!!  I couldn't handle that.  I move around too much.  :)

Brit - I hope all goes well with the potty training and congrats to your mom!! 
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Happy Friday!!!
    Sounds like a full bed Britt!! LOL!

Brite - Good luck to your mom today!  I hope you all have a nice day!

Early morning here too!  Was up bright and early to hit the gym, it was the only time I had today to fit it in!  Would have loved to have slept in a bit more though!!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Morning!

Brite- Congrats to your mom!  Good Luck potty training, lol!
    Britt- That's too funny...next thing you know  you and Jano will be in a sleeping bag on the floor beside the bed full of pups from all over! haha!!  All the pups in the neighborhood will want to stay at your place when their "parents" are away ;-)
    Cathy- have fun!  I think it's so great that you are all getting to know each other :-)

I am counting down til 3pm!  Wish I could hang out w/ my mom at the Intrepid...they are showing "The Goonies" atop of the ship at sunset for free!  I love the movie and would love to watch the sunset :-( too bad I have to get home do laundry and study.  There's always next summer.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hey Everyone!
    I'm at work today, oh joy. The owner of the salon is coming in for our once a week meeting and wants me to color his hair. Yes, HIS. lol. Should be interesting since I am not the one that usually does his color. My best friend is meeting with my dad tonight to plan her wedding ceremony (he is the officiant) and she wants me to go. I really don't want to just because it is pointless and I would have to drive the 20 minutes to get there. Boo.
    Britt- I don't know how you let all those dogs sleep in your bed. I don't even let my one shepherd sleep with us!
    Brit- I hope your mom gets the award! That's really cool!
    Cathy- Have a good time at the dinner! It's awesome that you are all getting to know each other!
    Trudy- I wish I had that kind of motivation to get to the gym, but I don't lol.
    Nicole- Study hard so you can smoke that test!!!

Have a great day girls!!!
  • I am just happy it is Friday. Sounds like all you ladies have some interesting Friday's going on. Britt we also have 3 dogs in our house right now it is crazy they are always running around playing. Were getting some engagement pics for our announcements/info packs. I hate pictures so I hope it goes fast!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards