Destination Weddings

Mexico wedding-Dreams resorts??

Has anyone been to the Dreams or Now chains in Mexico to visit or for a wedding?  We are trying to make a decision between this and Real Resorts or the Azul chains...so hard to decide. ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thank you!!

Re: Mexico wedding-Dreams resorts??

• I'm leaving for Now Saphire on Wed, not for a wedding but ill let you know everything I can about it when I get back. If there's anything specific you want info on I can check it out for you? Just let me know!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just returned from a wedding at the Dreams Tulum Resort.  While it's a decently kept resort and the staff was outstanding, it fell below my standards of what an all-inclusive, destination wedding should be.  The food was NOT good, the beach disappointing and overall it just seemed to be a bit run-down.  It is definitely budget friendly, however.
  • We were at Dreams Cabo for a wedding in October 2010, my fiance was in the wedding.  We enjoyed the resort and wished we had more time there than the 4 days we did.  The food was good, the rooms nice, the staff nice and the wedding beautiful.  Because of this wedding we have decided to have our wedding at Dreams PC, Dominican Republic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards