April 2012 Weddings

April 3, 2012!

Hi everyone! FI and I are getting married April 3, 2012 on Lime Tree Beach in St. Thomas. we're actually going to be on a cruise and we'll get married the day we stop in St. T.

I saw a couple other ladies also planning destination weddings, good luck to you! It's a bit tricky so far!

Just wanted to say hi and join the wedding month board. Happy planning to you all Laughing

Re: April 3, 2012!

• Congratulations!! That sounds so beautiful!! Make sure you keep us updated on how the destination wedding planning is going! Happy Planning!!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks! It's a bit of a challenge so far, but we're using a travel agent and an on-island wedding coordinator so that's making things much easier!!
  • Congrats and welcome to our board!!!! Your wedding sounds soooo wonderful and magical! I cant wait to hear all the amazing details!!!!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Wow! Well it sounds like you are organized and on top of things! It sounds like it is going to be an absolutely beautiful wedding!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we've got a budget and a good to-do list, borrowed from a girl on a different website. that's about as organized as I can get with the craziness of the holidays!

4/3/12 is a Tuesday. I wonder if there will be any others?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards