Destination Weddings Discussions

To-Do Tuesday!!

Hey ladies!! 

What's on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: To-Do Tuesday!!

• WR- Get bra for dress fitting this Saturday!!! How could I forget this small but important detail?!  Also, finalize our choices for the ceremony, reception and day of make-up for my phone meeting with the WC next Tuesday.  Lastly, I need to start working on my "Wedding Week Brochure".  Something fun to give to our guests with fun information inside about Jamaica and WR activities!

NWR- Get my SS gift in the mail!  Read through the paperwork that needs to be submitted to get my license!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR- Mani Pedi today Yay!
           go to Aunts fix dress
           Pack some more
           Drop off the fur babie at their aunties
           3 days till we leave!!!

NWR- Homework
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Brite- you are so close - yay!!!!
    You too Nicole - good luck finding the bra - that is going to be a struggle for me.

WR-pick out invitations, call shop about bridesmaid dresses and get them ordered. And tons of other things but those are the 2 biggies for this week

NWR-hang 2 pictures, workout , pack for our weekend getaway to DC, investigate things to do in DC, get care package all sorted for our friend who just had surgery for cancer.
  • You both are flying past Sara and I!

WR: Going to order the votive candles for the AHR. I am trying to buy things in sections to feel like I am not spending as much!! Next will be the cylinders! I am debating whether to bring my own chair sashes to DR or to pay the 5 dollars a piece there. I am worried about how they will travel. 

NWR: Wrap xmas presents and clean is about it! 
    Anniversary
  • WR:  Making a registry with my mommy tomorrow.  As well as informing more people about wedding prices :)

NWR:  Work and finishing up the Christmas shopping :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards