Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Would the OOT bags count as Favors?

I had not really thought about doing favors...Hmmm...

Re: Would the OOT bags count as Favors?

• Options
    I wasn't planning on doing favors and thought that the OOT bags would suffice as a "favor"/token of appreciation though I'm not sure if that is proper etiquette.  Hmmm....I'm interested to hear what others say.
  • Options
    We're not doing favors either.  I figured I would give some really nice stuff in our OOT bags.  I think favors are overrated, most people throw them away anyways, lol.  I have a list of stuff that we're putting in our OOT bags in my old bio.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_would-oot-bags-count-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:db3835fc-40e0-49f9-a967-a41d829e2068Post:0e32ec53-6b53-4901-a6f8-55a26fdcd8b7">Re: Would the OOT bags count as Favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're not doing favors either.  I figured I would give some really nice stuff in our OOT bags.  I think favors are overrated, most people throw them away anyways, lol. Posted by drm6285[/QUOTE]

This.
  • Options
    I am also giving pretty nice bags and stuff in them-so no "favor" that day-although I am also giving fans that day..do they count?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think OOT bags = favors, but I also don't think you need to do favors, esp. if you're doing OOT bags and you're having a DW.  I mean, so long as you're otherwise treating your guests well, I don't think anyone will care if there are favors or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards