Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*ooodsie*

Hi!  I searched cescaphe info and saw that you had your wedding there ( I am looking into the atrium)  I was interested in talking to you about it if thats okay with you!  Thanks!!
Kira

January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: *ooodsie*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooodsie checks in every once in a while, but I'll give her a nudge so she sees this.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you!!!
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  We had our reception at the atrium too.  They were assume to deal with.   What did you want to know?  
  • Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    really i guess if its worth the $.  i originally wanted a small wedding. around 75 people and their min is 200.  I fell in love with this place as soon as i looked at the website. this place has a lot of meaning to my fiance also, which is the main reason I am really considering it.  we were planning on a 25k budget and the min for the venue alone there is 33k..... so is it worth it?  and any info/pics you would like to share id love to hear!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can view our recap blog photos by clicking the link under my signature photo.
    I don't know what the price is now, but I can't imagine it's gone up too much since 2 years ago, and at the time I felt it was a VERY good price for a) center city and b) everything they give you.   They treat you great, and the main thing is the insane amount of food.. and GOOD food, too.   I mean, it was ridiculous the amount of stations we had.  Everyone said our cocktail hour could have been the entire wedding and nothing else would have been needed.  We also had the midnight breakfast buffet which was amazing to look at (although I think mostly everyone was stuffed by then!) .. the location is beautiful, but you know that.. and the mosaic wall is a great backdrop for cocktail hour.  Their baker is fantastic and the cake was to DIE for (I wish I had eaten it before the year was up, it was stale by our anniversary and I was so sad).

Honestly.. I don't think you can go wrong.  

Now, if you wanted only 75 people - I don't know that adding 125 guests just to have a particular venue is smart.  But if you were at 150-160, it would definitly be worth it.  We only had 150 actually and paid extra because we wanted the venue but didn't want to add more people just to fill a minimum.  They also let us slide on a few of those plates and turned them into vendor meals instead - and since we had a 10 piece band, that was 10 right there.
  • Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its 165 a head now for a sat night wedding in sept.  Im really starting to fall in love with the idea of a big wedding.
    Thank you for your help and your pictures are beautiful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, same price as it was 2 years ago.   Keep in mind, that INCLUDES all your taxes/gratuities.. A lot of places are $130 a head + tax/grat which ends up being the same!
  • Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for your help!  we have an appt to visit on sept 17. I cant wait.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards