Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Morning

Morning ladies! I have another LONG day of interpreting EKG's.....anyone want to go to class for me? Oh well, Have a great day everyone!

Re: Morning

• Options
    Morning! ::yawn:: just got home from a long night of delivering babies =) I'm heading to bed now and going to best to avoid Megan's nightmares and cherry slurpees Laughing Night gang
  • Options
    Morning!  Working out of Downtown Phila today and tomorrow-dinner tonight for work (ugh).  Can't wait to have a lazy day on Sunday..!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Morning! I hope today's day goes by quick. Board members are actually feeding us today (staff appreciation)...pizza and wings...sigh...I'll just have one slice of pizza...it's free darn it! Then leaving work at 3 to get some scans done...i hate doctors and other facilities (but no offense to the profession haha)!

Enjoy your day ladies!
  • Options
    Morning!  Just 1 more "wake-up" and its the weekend!  No meetings on the calendar today and getting together for dinner w/ a bunch of friends tonight so it should be a great Thursday!
  • Options
    Good Morning Knotties :)!!  Hope everyone has a fabulous THURSDAY, that means the weekend is around the corner!

After today I have two (work) weeks left...I cannot believe it has gotten so close so fast!!! :)
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  Not much going on here.  I hope everyone has a great day =)
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Morning girls. Today should be pretty good for me. I actually got up 20 minutes early this morning and made the bed, picked up the house a bit. It was so nice not being rushed! My goal is to make that a regular habit. It's such a nice way to start the day.

It's super foggy out right now but it looks like it's going to be beautiful once the fog wears off. I don't really have anything going on at work today, should be pretty mellow. Tonight I'm going tanning and then I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the gym or if I want to go see The Bounty Hunter with my mom :). Oh, the decisions.

Misty- I've never been fond of the cardiac stuff and I remember the acute distress interpreting EKG's caused me...it was pure torture for me. Have fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards