Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Stagette Ideas Needed- XP from Moms and Maids

Hi Ladies, my MOH just got engaged and has planned her wedding for Oct.  She threw me an awesome shower/stagette, so I'm hoping to do the saem for her, but no shower (her request).  Anyway, here's what I've got so far, and I'd love some extra ideas.  I'm looking at a dinner/event at a house (pole dancing, sex-toy party, similar), then to a local pub to watch the hockey game and stay there for dancing.  
I'm hoping to do a fishing theme - she's a fisheries biologist, their first official date was a fishing trip and he proposed on a fishing trip as well.  I'm thinking along the lines of a fishermans hat with veil, vest, etc., and maybe something like "she caught her man and reeled him in" or something similarly cheesy.  
Her ideal would be a weekend away at a cabin, but we are all having to travel for her wedding the weekend after, and she doesn't want to inconvenience people with money and kids.  Not sure if we can re-create something similar in the city.  Thanks in advance for your creative ideas ladies!!

Re: Stagette Ideas Needed- XP from Moms and Maids

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards