Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Finally Friday!

Hi ladies!! Is everyone having a good afternoon? Any fun plans for the weekend?

I'm procrastinating at work because all I can think about is addressing our invitations this weekend! :)

Hope everyone's having a good day, and has a good weekend!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally Friday!

• Options
    Hey hey!! It's super busy with catching up for tax season and trying to get to my year end stuff (it's already March and I've still got year end stuff!!).  On top of that, today was check writing day and I've only just begun paying the vendors :-(

Can't wait to go HOME!!  Although I need to finish tidying up from unpacking and put away my laundry, my motivation is after all that is done, I can shower put on my jammies and watch some good tv!  Wish I had a book to read too.  I am actually going to buy a kindle (after being anti e-reader for the longest).  Can't wait to order it so I can start reading!

Have a great weekend!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm waiting for our invitation proof to come through and then it will be complete and just waiting for the printing/shipping to get here!

My nephew's first birthday party is Sunday, I volunteer at the humane society every Saturday and I am desperately hoping there is no snow and that I get at least the table runners cut this weekend.
  • Options
    Happy Friday! Nicole- I was super anti e-reader for the longest time, and while I still like my real books occasionally, I love my Nook! It makes traveling so easy! 

I have Mt. Laundry at home home that needs to be tackled, and FI's bachelor party is Saturday night, so I'm having some girlfriend's over for wine and chickflicks :) 

Happy Weekend guys! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well FI is finally over the flu, so I am dragging his but to the store to take a Passport photo.

I'll be be finalizing details on my guest book sometime. 

My wedding shoes finally came in and I decided on a hairstyle for the wedding! 

Tomorrow I'm will be volunteering spending time with my little sister. And sunday, I'll probably do some more wedding related things. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards