Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Head Table Ideas, let me know what you think...

Alright, so FI and I have decided that we'll have a head table with MOH, his SO, BM and his SO, and then all wedding party members besides them will have wedding party tables for them, their SOs and children. Didn't want to seperate anyone, but traditionally around here there are head tables... so it was a happy compromise. I have been talking with him all morning and we think we know how we're going to decorate. I haven't done mockups, just did paint pictures to get an idea, but let me know  what you think ;)

Here's the table set up:

The black circles on the headtable are one of these with a red votive in it:

The red rectangle on the head table includes the Mrs/Mr signs:

Set up like this picture below here where the middle is a clear vase with the red/black ribbon wrapped around it the way I have been on everything and I will put my bouquet in it. There will be red rose petals sprinkled along the table as well:

The head table itself will be white linens, like everything else, but I will drape some black fabric on it like this (although not the backdrop, our wedding is in a large white tent so I think it'll look fine without).

On the two wedding party tables I will make a Wedding Party sign tha tmatches the Mrs/Mr signs & table numbers but is double sided (there will be people sitting on each side) and then there will be 2 vases, one on each side, for the bridesmaids' bouquets (there are 4 of them, so 2 per table works perfectly) like this:

The linens on these tables will be the same as the rest of the others, so all white with black napkins draped over to add a hint of colour, and the menu cards sitting on the napkins as the dinner is buffet and the plates are at the buffet tables:

Just for a reference to picture it all, here are the bouquets:

Here are the centrepieces on the rest of the tables (but with red rose petals sprinkled around and the table numbers included. Oh and the mirrors are a bit smaller with bevelled edges cause I found nice ones, and the ribbon on the bottom is being changed to the red/black combo from the invitations:

And here's the red/black ribbon from the invitations that I keep talking about tying into everything (note the belly band):

Thoughts? Do you think that would all work out?

Re: Head Table Ideas, let me know what you think...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards