Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Follow Up on Dress Fitting, a few other things, and some PIP

Hey ladies,

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine has had it's ups and it's down.  Let me begin.  LOL!

First, I had my dress fitting on Friday.  I'm starting to like my dress again.  Thank goodness!!!!!  I'm not liking my back fat when we tighten the back of the dress, so my mom and I have agreed that I need to wear a veil during the reception so I'll be more comfortable.  Luckily that is already taken care of.  Yay.  Now, I am supplying 1 photo for you all since we all practically demand them.  My final fitting is Friday, and sadly, I don't have anyone coming w/ me.  So I'm really bummed about that.  Oh well. Now please excuse the "pinched area" near the boobies.  They are taking that area in.  LOL!

Next, I had my hair trial here at home.  Sadly, I've had 4 trials in NZ and I really haven't liked any of them.  So I had one here w/ my hair master.  We took photos through the process to help show the hair dresser in NZ.  And I loved it.  Maybe a little less pouff, but it's good.  Here's a few pics that my mom took.  And I think the hair piece needs to be placed a bit better.

And then yesterday Mike and I both had our Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties.  Now he went out w/ the guys for dinner, pool, cigars, and I guess a few bars (that was unplanned).  And us girls stayed in and had a fun "Toy" party.  It was awesome.  The girls had a wonderful time, and I got some of the best things ever.  I can't wait to get them this week.  My BF had us make a "wish list", and all of my friends and family got us everything.  They really are wonderful!!!!  Now Mike's party was a different story.  The poor guy got trashed!!!!!!.  I had to help him through out the night while he was getting sick.  It wasn't fun, but I'm lucky that he really never does this.  He felt bad this morning for doing that, and lucky guy didn't even have a hangover.  He even went to work for 8hrs.  I can't believe it!!!  He couldn't walk the night before, then 12hrs later he's heading to work.  Lucky guy.  Here are a couple of pics for you ladies.

We had a great time, if you couldn't tell.  Hope everyone is doing great!!!!  We are getting so very close.  I'm so excited for all of us.Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards