Destination Weddings Discussions

What Am I Supposed to be Doing?

I'm about 3 weeks out and I feel like there is something I should be doing that I'm not...

I've ordered programs, I'm packing favors, sent all info (except final numbers) to planner, booked nail/waxing appointment, planning on getting our license next week, going to get welcome bag stuff soon, have a packing list.

Am I really this on top of things or am I missing something?

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: What Am I Supposed to be Doing?

• Faith - I am feeling the exact same way!  I am sure there is something that I am missing but I just don't know what!  I admit I am still working on my packing list and have some stuff out and ready to go! I plan to be fully packed by Sunday afternoon before I meet some of my friends for a mani and pedi!  We leave next Tuesday morning (early) so I don't want to be stressing myself out on Monday..haha!   
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2012
    It's so nervewracking! I feel like there's something I'm for sure NOT doing that I'm supposed to be doing.

Or, maybe, we're just super awesome organized brides. :D

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think that we are pretty organized and on top of things!  Can you beleive how close we are?  It's crazy!!Surprised
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are all so close I know I am forgetting alot!! These next couple weeks are crunch time over here! I am jealous you guys are so on top of things!! Cnat wait to see pics of the Key West and Disney Weddings!!! :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do you have whatever you want to do for your guest book I did wine bottle guestbooks instead if a traditional book. Seating cards? I also printed out pics of what I wanted the ceremony and reception site to look like, as well as must have pics for my photographer, and hair/makeup ideas for my stylist... Hth
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'd start packing now and I'm not kidding. Packing takes away to do it right and to make everything fit. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards