Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

*My LP!!!*

Wow, I can't believe it is already time for me to be writing this. I have no idea where the time went. You girls were right in saying that it goes by so fast that you need to make sure that you enjoy all of  it. I still don't think it has completely hit me yet. I have a feeling once I put my dress on and get ready to walk down that beach to marry my best friend, it's really going to sink in and I will just be a giant crying mess unable to even say my vows! haha. I am crying right now just thinking about it!

So this is it(really?! I think someone needs to pinch me!!). Thursday I leave for Jamaica, and on Saturday at noon I will be marrying my best friend in paradise. I feel so many different things...happy, nervous, excited...it's hard to sort them all out!!

As for the DW Board and all of you...you have helped me more than you will ever know!! I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this place many months ago. If it weren't for this place and all of you girls I would probably be in a looney bin by now! haha. When times got tough and I just needed to vent, everyone was always here to listen and offer a helping hand.  It helps A LOT just to be e-surrounded by people who are going through the same things, or who have already been there and done them. All of the support, advice, opinions, laughs, cries that I've gotten from this place is all part of an experience that I will never ever forget!! My wedding would not be the same if it weren't for you all and I just want to thank you so much for everything!! <3<3<3

I didn't want to name anyone but I did want to give a special shout-out to my date twin, Misty!! I will be thinking about you on our big day and I hope you have a beautiful wedding!!

I <3 you all and I will see everyone when I return as a Mrs.!!!(wow, I still can't believe its time!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards