Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning!

How is everyone today?

This day is sort of dragging for me.  I think it's partly b/c I am dreading my next task at work.  Can't wait to get home cook a quick dinner and just veg out on my couch!

Hope you are having a nice Monday!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    So how is it being an "old married" Nicole??? Lol

Monday is going ok for me -- I've got a training class (which should be actually interesting) W - F this week so I'm rushing to try and get all my usual work for the week done today and tomorrow. Although, I've been really busting through my work lately so I don't actually have that much to do. 

I worked out this morning, FI and I are planning to get a quick tan (I know it is bad but if you saw the pale pasty white that is my skin you would understand!) and then hit Kohls with our Kohls Cash that expires tomorrow.

I feel like I didn't get much done this weekend (aside from the mountain of laundry) and I need another weekend to get everything done!! Hopefully I will be productive this week and the snow storm they keep talking about stays away....
  • Options
    Happy Monday!
    The day is dragging here, too. I don't want to do what I'm working on but deadlines are looming and I have no choice - it just takes a lot of focus and I'm tired. Bah. 

Tonight I get to fold all the laundry I avoided yesterday. I used to love doing laundry but not so much anymore! 

I like you're new ticker! :) haha it's fun!

Have a great afternoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think this whole week will drag for me, lol! I want to be in Mexico! 

I don't have a whole lot of work either right now, so I'm not even busy. Blah. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Monday!

We've been without internet for a couple days, it feels so good to have it back!

Having a couple of wedding issues, so I am not too happy today!  One of FI's cousin got a lower rate from the resort, booked, and our Beach Bum was on it immediately. She found out there was a huge error by the resort, so the resort will have to deal with them.  Our rates will stay the same.  Not sure what they'll do about the huge error, but I guess that's not my problem.  Hopefully the cousin doesn't go around talking about the great rate she received!

Another problem has been getting in contact with my on site wedding coordinator.  It's almost like she's dodging me, and I have no idea why.  I haven't heard from her in FIVE WEEKS. I even have the resort's "Romance Manager" who's based in Florida blowing up her phone. Uh, it's five months until the wedding, and the only thing I have done is sign the ceremony contract. I feel like I am way behind!!!!

And now I am going to do something I've been wanting to do all day...catch up on the older posts!
  • Options
    It's great being an Old married!  Our first week went by so fast with work it's hard to believe I was in Jamaica not too long ago.

Kate- I am loving my new ticker! Thanks :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards