We want to elope for many reasons and have been thinking about Hawaii - preferably Oahu or Maui. I know what I want it to be like, but whenever I look at wedding planner packages they don't really suite me and are usually for groups of people; plus, why spend more money for someone else to do it when it's not exactly how I want it.
Here is what we would like our wedding to be like, so if you have any suggestions or recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated!!
- An amazing professional photographer (I'm willing to spend extra for this because this is a top priority. Most of the wedding planner photographers are not great at all.)
- Sunset wedding on the beach (... which I can't find any hotel packages for weddings on the beach. They are on grass or in a gazebo.)
- Traditional Hawaiian officiant
- Romantic dinner for just the two of us and cutting the cake (This is the thing I can't seem to find any information on. If we can't have just a dinner for the two of us, what do people do? Go to a restaurant in your wedding dress? - not what I really want to do, unless it's a secluded dinner for just us.)
- Someone to do my hair and make-up
- Transportation to the wedding ceremony
- Flowers and leis
There is definitely more, but these are the top things that I can't seem to find in one location.
Help please!! Thanks!!