Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Knottie Knot

Ok, so I am going to be making a more formal post about this shortly BUT I want to get the word out at this point so people know what's going on.

There has been a lot of discussion about what to do with the KK, and a lot of drama as well. Some parts of it, like the deposit, are still a matter of discussion amongst many. There are some things that have been decided. Please don't message Lisa asking for refunds, or asking anyone for answers about any undecided things, as at this time we have no answers. As it stands the KK IS running as it previously was with the deposit system. That does not mean we have closed the discussion of removing the deposit, it just means that if no decision has been made, then it continues to run as is.

1. I am working with Lisa to get this up and going with the newer girls. Upcoming KK posts will all direct people to my email, and I will be promoting it.
2. We are NOT junking or getting rid of the KKs and the messages that belong to all the old marrieds. There has been some talk about fixing up and making the KKs 'new'. This has all been discussion so far, and due to recent drama there's been no decisions, but I want to be clear that to all you out there that have been part of this tradition we will NOT be getting rid of your contributions.

Please be patient with us while we try to work this out to include to the best of our abilities what is being requested from everyone at this time, both old marrieds and newer girls alike.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards