Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

pants...

so after a weekend of eating and drinking.... i am currently wearing my 'fat pants'. and might i add they are a little snug.   needless to say i am feeling pretty crappy.

how do you girls cope when this happens?  what do you usually do to get yourself back on track when all motivation is lost?
October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: pants...

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It could also be that you are retaining water.  Watch your salt intake the next few days and drink a lot of water. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Amy.  I have a friend who lost a whole bunch of weight, and she always did her official weigh-ins on Tuesdays because she was always retaining water on Mondays.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm drinking a toooon of water and wearing my sweatpants. At work today. Yes. I have sweatpants on at work. Judge away. We forgot to do laundry this weekend. It's FI's job today. Days like today are when I could totally use Pajama Jeans. They should market them for the day after drinking, and TOM. When you're super bloated and regular jeans just won't cut it. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing fat pants today too.  I'm hoping it's water retension and i'm going to down water in hopes it goes away. 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i hope thats what it is....   i really think i need to cut out drinking forever. i celebrated my friends birthday on saturday and i STILL feel like crap! 

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lots of water!! (lemon water if possible)

go for a walk to keep the blood flowing. They say you shouldnt do a hard work out after a day of lots of drinking/eating....better to do a light work out.
    Go for a walk-- maybe lift some light weights
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure this isn't the healthiest thing but I usually drink ballerina tea =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    idk what ballerina tea is...
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Oh it helps your digestive system....umm..i.e. makes you go to the bathroom =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards