Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Accountability

Hi ladies! Happy Monday! What's on the agenda for working out/eating today? 
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability

• Options
    FI and I just got back from the gym. I did 4.25 miles on the crossramp burning 550 cal. I'm happy with that. The weight machines were all taken so I can home and did 50 sit ups. I usually do 100-150 reps on the ab machine. I know it's not an equal trade but I haven't done sit ups in a long time, Gotta go shopping for some healthy food. I usually eat lean cusines for lunch at work but may look at just eating veggies. I love them so why not!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Still feeling the burn in my legs and abs from yesterdays home workout :) I think atleast for the start of Jan I'm going to stick to doing the home workouts that I used to do while travelling with the military just to avoid waiting in line for a machine at the gym until all the 'resolutions' die off again lol 
  • Options
    Britt, I agree! That's exactly what I said to FI. Either these people won't be here next month or we went at a bad time because a lot of people are off today. Does any have an at home easy ab workout besides sit ups?
  • Options
    Hi!  It's been awhile but I've been eating pretty good even with all the holiday stuff.  Although I haven't been able to workout much.  I need more at home stuff to do since we don't have a gym near us and we have no workout equipment here yet.  So I'll have to look around for that.

For abs I do an old track workout.  It's sets of 50 crunches: regular, legs straight up, and to both sides.  I do a couple of rounds of those and feel the burn, lol.  I add in some leg lifts too or some planks.

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Hi girls! I did my Couch to 5k today and I'm back to restricting calories using myFitnessPal!

I just discovered some great freeze dried fruits and I love them! YAY healthy!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Faith~where in the grocery store do you find those? They would be great for me for work.
  • Options
    I started my 21 day cleanse today and will be doing yoga tonight =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards