Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Interstate Guest Transportation?

Hi all brides planning destination weddings!
My Fi and I have not yet concretely decided whether or not to have our wedding in FL, where we've recently relocated, or in our original home state of OH instead.
We've recently begun to consider FL more closely, as planning would be made infinitely simpler and both of us would like to play a very active role in the planning of the ceremony and reception.

That said, it will mean a destination wedding for most of our out of town/OH guests.
Of course we are concerned with how many guests we would inevitably lose due to the costs & logistics involved with flying to/from FL, and so I wondered if anyone had ever offered guests interstate transportation via tour bus or motor coach?
If so, what were the approximate costs- is it per hour, per mile, per head, etc?
What were the impressions of your Fi, family, and of course the other guests with this option?
Was it worth it?
Love to hear your input.
Thanks ladies!

Re: Interstate Guest Transportation?

• Options
    Hi!  You might want to try talking to a travel agent about group rates for air or ground travel if you think most guests will be leaving from the same area.
  • Options
    Great idea. I will do that, because yes, most will be traveling from the same airport.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards