California-Northern
Options

Sonoma County vendors?

Does anyone have any one they can reccomend for Catering/Photography/Dj?

I like to do the whole "Word of mouth" thing and not just pick a random person. I would love some feedback! :)

Re: Sonoma County vendors?

• Options
    loveinthemixloveinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We DJ in Sonoma County. I'm from Santa Rosa, but live in San Francisco currently. We have some incredible off-season rates that we are offering at the moment. To be honest, they're unheard of for the quality of our work and the equipment we use. I have many glowing wedding references you can check. You can also visit my website at www.loveinthemix.com. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk. Even if you select a different DJ, I recommend you consult with us to learn what we're all about and how we can make sure your reception is both unforgettable and affordable. Well, the entertainment at least.
    www.loveinthemix.com ...creating the soundtrack to life's unforgettable moments
  • Options
    mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't comment on photographer, but I've looked at a gagillion caterers and am going with Park Avenue.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Kat3dKat3d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I've heard a couple of good things about them, so will look into them also. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For a DJ I went with NorCal ProSound.  I can't say enough about Tony Muzzin!  His information is: www.norcalprosound.com/" target="_blank">www.norcalprosound.com
    tony@norcalprosound.com
    707-292-8980

For Caterer we went with DK Catering:email  execchefdave@comcast.net

For Photographer I used Jodi Yorston Photography out of Sacramento (tell her Briana reccommended her and she'll give you a price deal) :)  www.byjyp.com

I wrote a long review on all of my vendors and posted it on the Napa page.  I got married last September so you may have to scroll down a little bit to find it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ: Planet Entertainment DJ's

I was going to use them for my wedding, but it's been postponed. They are awesome. They DJ at a club I used to go to. If you like fun, these are the guys..

http://www.planetedjs.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love our photographer (so far, our wedding is still 8 months out): www.jessicaburke.com  She has a photojournalistic style, is super sweet and fun and her prices were reasonable compared to other potogs I looked into.  Can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards