California-Northern

Going to the Villa Ragusa Wedding Faire tomorrow!

My FI, family, and I will be going to the VIlla Ragusa Reception Hall tomorrow to check out their facilities and the different vendors they work with. One we want to look at in particular is a cupcake bakery! I'll post on here afterwards of how it goes.

Re: Going to the Villa Ragusa Wedding Faire tomorrow!

• edited December 2011
    I meant to write this earlier but here it goes: My sister and I, both prospective brides, went with the family and my FI to the Villa Ragusa Reception Hall yesterday for their wedding faire. The space is really nice, you can walk around in there with up to 25 tables that seat 10 and not feel crowded. The vendors were very nice, the DJ for the place was very good, and the light refreshments they laid out for us was quite tasty!

I met a few vendors that look promising, Jenn's Weddings and Events has an all-inclusive package for planning the wedding for a flat rate and with the rave reviews on multiple sites I'm seriously tempted.

Overall this place is a definite contender for my venue choice.
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info and recap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Also another fun update I won the raffle for a $250 gift certificate for my wedding invitations from Out of the Envelope! I get to go pick it up on Saturday morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards