California-Northern
Options

Ceremony Only location in Berkeley

Hello,

I am thinking about having a yacht wedding reception in Berkeley and I really did not want to have the ceremony on the boat. Is there any Berkeley ceremony locations that is relatively inexpensive for the ceremony only?I prefer and indoor space.

I considered the berkeley city club but parking seems to be an issue, I really dont want to ask my guests to pay for parking for less than an hour only to move onto the marina to board the boat.

Thanks!

Re: Ceremony Only location in Berkeley

• Options
    bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of East Bay listings on the herecomestheguide.com website:

You can click the "city" heading to filter by city.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_ceremony-only-location-berkeley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:0d89d8ca-4e2d-41cc-884d-288632497b14Post:92363278-e2a1-4455-8f1b-e4a20d72d35a">Ceremony Only location in Berkeley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am thinking about having a yacht wedding reception in Berkeley and I really did not want to have the ceremony on the boat. Is there any Berkeley ceremony locations that is relatively inexpensive for the ceremony only?I prefer and indoor space. I considered the berkeley city club but parking seems to be an issue, I really dont want to ask my guests to pay for parking for less than an hour only to move onto the marina to board the boat. Thanks!
    Posted by kingofpop[/QUOTE]

Check out the Brazil Room up in scenic Tilden Park in Berkeley - it's a windy drive to get up there, it's pretty much right behind UC Berkeley. BUT, it's beautiful!!!! They have an indoor area, and a small outdoor greenery area for twilight vows, etc - better for smaller wedding under 150 guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards