California-Northern
Options

Everyone please introduce yourself!

I've noticed a lot of new people. Please introduce yourself so we can get to know everyone.Your Names:Wedding Date:City of Wedding or general area if still looking:Colors:Size of Wedding:How long have you been together:Random fact about you:Also if you haven't already please add yourself to the member list here:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pKarL5xtkXFCCnXe8VYCvYA

Re: Everyone please introduce yourself!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Angela and Aaron
    Wedding Date: Sept 20, 2008
    City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Lodi
    Colors: Blue, Pink and Green
    Size of Wedding: 85
    How long have you been together: 5 1/2 years
    Random fact about you: I have three cats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Lindsay and JamesWedding Date: June 19, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: FremontColors: Fuschia, black, whiteSize of Wedding: 200How long have you been together: 5 yearsRandom fact about you: My dream is to be a racecar driver 
    Living our Happily Ever After
    Bio updated 8/6/10 with a few pro pics
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Adge and ChrisWedding Date: June 26, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: SacramentoColors: White with pops of fuschia and yellowSize of Wedding: 175-200How long have you been together: 7 yearsRandom fact about you: I'm allergic to a lot of things
  • Options
    jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Ruthie & JustinWedding Date: October 16, 2009City of Wedding or general area if still looking: GilroyColors: Too many! Orange, purple, brown, red, light blue, yellow, ivory...Size of Wedding: 105 - 120How long have you been together: 4 years when we get marriedRandom fact about you: I can't stop eating pizza!
  • Options
    Irchik22Irchik22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Irine and AlexWedding Date: Sept 6th 2009City of Wedding or general area if still looking: BurlingameColors: Red and WhiteSize of Wedding: 115How long have you been together: 7 yearsRandom fact about you: I have 2 furbabies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Danae and IanWedding Date: 09.19.09City of Wedding or general area if still looking: San Jose, CAColors: Navy and Brown w/ burnt orange and yellow gold accentsSize of Wedding: 200How long have you been together: 5 years this Friday!Random fact about you: I have spent the last 2 weeks being completely and utterly bored at work!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Christine & TonyWedding Date: 11-6-2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Half Moon Bay, CA (HMB Golf Links)Colors: Garnet and TangerineSize of Wedding: 120-150How long have you been together: 6 yearsRandom fact about you: I pitched (fastpitch) the opening pitch at a giants game. My own dad bet that I wouldn't get it across the plate! But I did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Mallorie and John Wedding Date: 10-3-09 City of Wedding or general area if still looking:Livermore, CA Colors: Silver, Black, Light Blue Size of Wedding: 200 How long have you been together:3years and 6 months Random fact about you: I am a type one diabetic since I was three
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Mary and RyanWedding Date:  August 1, 2009...10 days!City of Wedding or general area if still looking:  Clarksburg (Sacramento delta)Colors:  bright green and raspberry (pinkish)Size of Wedding:  HUGE...325 invited 260 comingHow long have you been together:  2 1/2 yearsRandom fact about you:  FI is a high school football coach and our life is very much like the show Friday Night Lights...seriously
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Cat & ScottWedding Date: 6/13/09City of Wedding or general area if still looking: San FranciscoColors: Blue & PurpleSize of Wedding: Small, only about 30 peopleHow long have you been together: 5 yearsRandom fact about you: I routinely walk into walls, cars, desks, furniture, and other stationary objects. While sober.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Karena and AustinWedding Date: 10-10-09City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Winters/WoodlandColors: Red dresses, yellow sunflowers and brown tuxesSize of Wedding: Bigger than planned, UGH! 180ish with kidsHow long have you been together: 1.5 years by the time of the weddingRandom fact about you: I am technically the middle child, but have all the traits of a first born.  (Older half-brother is 13 years older, and I am 7 years older than our younger brother.)
  • Options
    ssmb_clarinetssmb_clarinet member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Jessica and MattWedding Date: June 19th, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Sacramento, in McKinley ParkColors: green, purple, ivorySize of Wedding: smallish, maybe 100 guestsHow long have you been together: we will have been dating for 4 years in october, and have been engaged since april 2008Random fact about you: I just got my first real teaching job and I am so nervous and excited to start!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Lindsey and AdamWedding Date: 5/30/2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking:Colors: Ceremony - Santa Clara; Reception - CampbellSize of Wedding: about 150How long have you been together: 8 years and 4 months :)Random fact about you: We are working on training our 14 week old pup Chloe...she's lucky she's so cute! :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Megan and JacobWedding Date: April 17, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: SonoraColors: aqua and pinkSize of Wedding: it changes.  I think it'll be around 150-175How long have you been together: 3 1/2 years.  it'll be 4 years by our wedding.Random fact about you: I love to bake and hope to open my own bakery someday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Crystal & JasonWedding Date: May 22, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Modesto (The Fruityard)Colors: Fushia & Orchid (hotpink & purple) with splashes of Apple GreenSize of Wedding: Hopefully no more that 80 *crossing fingers*How long have you been together: 11yrs. will be 12yrs. the day after we get married.Random fact about you: I can't stand big city's, they're too busy and crowded.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Becky and ToshWedding Date: 4/17/2010 or 6/12/2010 (tbd)City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Fremont or Daly City (also tbd)Colors: probably some sort of bright blue or aquaSize of Wedding: 200ishHow long have you been together: 1.5 yearsRandom fact about you: We hiked Mt Diablo last weekend in 105 degree heat - yikes!  (In retrospect, maybe not the best idea haha.)
  • Options
    AshtrayB88AshtrayB88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Ashley and DavidWedding Date: August 15, 2009City of Wedding: San FranciscoColors: Burgundy/Wine RedSize of Wedding: 120How long have you been together: 3 1/2 yearsRandom fact about you: As our date gets closer, I've been having so many strange wedding nightmares!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Names: Nilani and Anit Wedding Date: undecided (waiting for grad school to finish) City of Wedding: East Bay/San Francisco Colors: Red, Gold (maybe chocolate brown) Size of wedding: Less than 100 How long have you been together: 8 years (since high school) Random Fact about you: I am an artist and love crafts, excited to do DIY projects (excited now.... lets see how I feel down the road:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Liza & AndrewWedding Date: May 14, 2010City of Wedding: Pleasanton (Palm Event Center)Colors: Dark Brown with Black Magic (Deep Red) RosesSize of Wedding: 150ishHow long have you been together: 4rs on Sept 3rdRandom fact about you: There was no proposal, just a decision
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Yelena and MikeWedding Date: September 6, 2009City of Wedding or general area if still looking: San FranciscoColors: Black and White with metallic accents and a little pinkSize of Wedding: 110-ishHow long have you been together: almost 4 yearsRandom fact about you: I'm going to be taking my grad school finals a week early so I can go on my honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Sarah and Jeremy Wedding Date: August 15, 2009 City of Wedding or general area if still looking: San Jose, CA Colors: brown, burnt orange, gold Size of Wedding: 160-170 How long have you been together: 6 years in September Random fact about you: I love to bake and cook, just wish I had the money and metabolism to be able to do it all the time!
  • Options
    kdaniikdanii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Kara and Q Wedding Date: TBA City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Lake tahoe by the lake Colors: im in limbo not to sure yet Size of Wedding: 100 give or take a few How long have you been together: 1+ Random fact about you: I am a snowboard and wakeboard enthusiast
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names:  Aimee and Scott   Wedding Date:  06.12.10City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Santa Rosa   Colors:  Black, white and aquaSize of Wedding:  Hopefully about 125 or LESSHow long have you been together:  A little over 3 years, exactly 4 on our wedding :o)Random fact about you:  I am a Chico State student
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Alex and RickWedding Date: 09/19/09City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Half Moon Bay, CA (technically La Honda)Colors: Pool, night, pops of lime green, off-whiteSize of Wedding: Invited 148How long have you been together: 6.5 yearsRandom fact about you: I love salt!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Loan and DanWedding Date: 3/20/2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking: FremontColors: Honeydew, black and whiteSize of Wedding: 150-170How long have you been together: 3 years 4 monthsRandom fact about you: I am ambidextrous
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Krystie & CarlosWedding Date: November 14th, 2009City of Wedding or general area if still looking: South lake Tahoe ( Embassy suites)Colors: Chocolate, ivory, burnt orange & moss greenSize of Wedding: 50-60How long have you been together: 7 yearsRandom fact about you: I own a halloween company
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Jessica and JakeWedding Date: September 20, 2009City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Sacramento @ VizcayaColors: Ivory and burgundySize of Wedding: 150How long have you been together: 4 yearsRandom fact about you: I've been engaged for 2 years and I'm so ready for this to be here!  I'm not on the knot as much as I use to be... but I still love the NorCal board.
  • Options
    DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Sara and Eric Wedding Date: August 22, 2009...1 month from today! City of Wedding or general area if still looking: Gilroy, CA Colors: Teal, Ivory, and Silver Size of Wedding: we're expecting about 150 people. How long have you been together: Just over 4 years! Random fact about you: I'm going to be an aunt!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • Options
    lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Names:Leslie & Jamie      Wedding Date: June 29 2010City of Wedding:  Naples FLColors:Green and PinkSize of Wedding:Less then 50How long have you been together: little over 3 years Random fact about you: I HATE mushrooms!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your Names: Allyson and MichaelWedding Date: June 5, 2010City of Wedding or general area if still looking:  Palo Alto/San FranciscoColors: Burgundy, gold, and ivorySize of Wedding: 120-140How long have you been together: 9 monthsRandom fact about you: I saw Ewan McGregor at Wimbledon in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards