California-Northern

Photographer

Any recommendations for an awesome wedding photographer located in SF?  My wedding is Sept 18, 2010.The ceremony will be in a church (so prefer someone who is familiar with shooting in a church due to lighting, etc) and the reception at an SF hotel downtown.Any info or recommendations greatly appreciated!!

Re: Photographer

• sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love our photographer, Danielle Gillett. She's shooting us in a redwood forest (and has done so before at that venue). She shot our engagement pics with fog! She can deal with a lot of lighting issues and I'm fairly sure she's shot in churches before.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I've had a lot of great feedback about the photos from my photographer (link below in my signature!). They were AMAZING throughout the entire process. Blaine and Bethany Photography: A husband and wife team (2 photogs), the wife handles the girls getting ready, the husband handles the guys, and they come together for everything else. The basic package includes 10 hours for both (which is a lot of time, compared to others I've seen). They have a same day edit slideshow that they present on their laptop at the reception (it was amazing, it had basically half of the slideshow you see on my link) and we recieved the full slideshow within a week. Proofs of all pictures will come within 3-4 weeks of the wedding. But, please note: they are based in Oregon, so travel/expense fees will apply (on top of the basic fee).
  • edited December 2011
    i hired alfredsalom
    Multiple IVFs=TWINS! Due FEB 5, 2012!! Born @33W4D Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • bmxxteasebmxxtease member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photog is Michael Hawk. He and his assistant were amazing. Our wedding was on the beach so I am not sure about his experience with church weddings but definately contact him. He did our engagement pictures and there were awesome. MichaelHawkPhotography.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • roselyn81roselyn81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anh, I saw your photos in your link and they turned out amazing---lucky that SF summer weather agreed with you! July in SF outdoors is risky ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks roselyn!! You're right - we were SO lucky with the weather. September is always amazing here, so you'll have nothing to worry about! You chose a great time of year for a city wedding =)
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of knotties that are using Terra Tabbytosavit! I love her!
  • edited December 2011
    Asa Mathat - asamathat.com
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Terra Tabbytosavit - I know of 5 of us on here that are using her. I have a teaser photo + e-pics in my bio. My pro pics should be up in a few days.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.adelineandgrace.com/Tiffany is a dream to work with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio
  • legaleagleslegaleagles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenniferklossphotography.comShe's pricey, but I love her. She's in Napa, but has been doing a lot of weddings in SF. She is reworking her website and blog so I'm not sure how much is up right now, but check her out.
  • edited December 2011
    I am absolutely delighted with my wedding photos. I had Mike Danen photograph my wedding, and I really recommend that you check him out   http://www.mikedanen.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I found octaviahunter.com through Yelp SF and HCTG.   All her reviews were true, she made my wedding fantastic, stayed beyond the time hired for and arrived early.  Here is a link to view my album she made for me.....http://www.octaviahunter.com/album/Anna&Grant/Her prices were very good for her services, she was where I put my money.  I just did a maternity shoot with her and I had a boudior Pin Up girl session prior to my wedding to give to my husband.Highly recommend her
  • edited December 2011
    This guy is the only choice in SF, in my humble opinion:http://www.fcwongweddings.com/
  • bmxxteasebmxxtease member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just thought of another one. Perspecta photography is awesome and they are located in SF. They were my first choice but DH's parents were paying and chose our awesome photographer. Perspecta was a little higher priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards