California-Northern
Options

*Anhngo*

You are popular today. I just saw your bio and I love your centerpieces. I was thinking of DIY my flowers and was wondering how you liked fifty flowers? If you don't mind me asking (since I am on a tight budget) how much did your centerpeices end up running you? With the orchids/petals/other flowers I love the look of orchids but I am scared its out of my price range. Also did you set up all of your centerpieces the day before and brought it to the venue or have someone set it on on the day of? Thanks! Your pics of GORGEOUS!!!!

Re: *Anhngo*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha! Yeah, I'm not used to being paged! =) Thanks nilaniluv! I only used fiftyflowers.com for the rose petals for the ceremony site - they were the best deal online I could find for them. The rose petals were great, delivered as promised and fresh. For DIY centerpieces, we went to the SF Flower Market on the day of. (I did a trial run the weekend before to get pricing and decide on which vendors to buy from, then I created directions for FI and his mom to do the actual buying on the day of!) For phalaenopsis orchids, I found a vendor selling 10-12 stems in a bunch for $30. Each stem had at least 5 blooms and most had 8. We bought 3 bunches and they covered 15 centerpieces and blooms at each place setting plus the kids table, cake table, placecard table. We also had other flower arrangements with calla lillies, hydrangea and dahlias. Email me and I'll send you my DIY flower budget breakdown! I also have a powerpoint I made for putting the centerpieces and arrangements together.... anhngo321@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Butting in** Anhngo- Can you send me your info also? My main color for the wedding in a deep purple and I was going to accent that with burnt orange, but after seeking your pictures, I like the way the dark pink/magenta looks. TIA!! my e-mail is mons1g at aol dot com
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies - sorry I'm lagging! I will get those to you by tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards