California-Northern

Need your Dress Opinions!

So I posted this on The Dress board but would love my local girls' opinions!Please visit the post here:http://talk.theknot.com/boards/main_frame.aspx?page=ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=56TIA!

Re: Need your Dress Opinions!

• edited December 2011
    Ok so that didn't work!  Sorry Ladies!  I don't want to Delete this post since I always read how huffy people get about that.  Sooooo....head over to The Dress board and tell me what you think ;)
  • legaleagleslegaleagles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    #1. I honestly don't like #2 very much. You'll look beautiful in anything, though, but #1 gets my vote.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY #1. The second one is really really not my style, and #1 just looks to me like it was made for you. It is really beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    #1! For sure.
  • edited December 2011
    # 1 is my favorite, but both are beautiful on you :)
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    #1 is gorgeous!!!I don't like #2 at all. It looks good on you but I dislike corset backs and the detailing is in the wrong places.
  • mjlkhkmjlkhk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me and my FI agree....we like #2...it looks amazing on you, very flattering. The first one was not the most flattering, BUT........it is how you feel in it...........From what I have read on here though, asking opinions may not be best.....I would hate to have people critiquing mine. I love it and that is all that matters.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I am going to re-try them both on tonight with my mom.  I'm feeling like I am going to let #2 go.  It is the one that is discontinued and I would have to buy the sample now if it's the one.  I don't feel ready to make a decision so I think I'll let it go and if it sells then it wasn't meant to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards