California-Northern
Options

gable boxes??

where can I buy them? I only need 4, but everywhere has a 100 minimunm
Multiple IVFs=TWINS! Due FEB 5, 2012!! Born @33W4D Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: gable boxes??

• Options
    YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This cracked me up because I am the proud owner of 150 gable boxes that were way too big for my needs...yeah, nobody sells less than 50 online.  I would check in party stores just in case they have them in smaller packs- and I swore I saw some in Michael's near their baking/candy supplies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wait, you have extra? Id be willing to buy them from you! I need large ones too, lots of kid stuff for them. I check all the michaels near me, and they dont have any. This is really stressing me out lol
    Multiple IVFs=TWINS! Due FEB 5, 2012!! Born @33W4D Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 150 unused boxes- so yes, I have extra.  They are black and white damask print.  Where do you live- I could give you some if you want them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! I live in fairfield, but I go to the martinez area quite a bit? this sat, monday and friday again
  • Options
    YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can email me- gyellen at gmail dot com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need about 35 and have the same problem. I don't want to buy 100. Does anybody have 35 leftovers that i could buy? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards