California-Northern
Options

5 ft round table??

we arent having the glasses and plates pre set on the table. I know they will hold about 10 people but can someone tell me that its okay to squeeze in 11 people on on one table. all the others are 9, and this is just one family, they all HAVE to be togther accordint to fi
Multiple IVFs=TWINS! Due FEB 5, 2012!! Born @33W4D Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: 5 ft round table??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A 5 foot round seats 10???  Martha Stewart says 8 but I say only 6.... sorry...I'd look at 6' rectangles, that way you can put everyone at least near eachother.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Table rentals may vary, but the industry has somewhat standardized table sizes. Most rental companies carry 5 foot round tables which will seat 8 guests comfortably, possibly 10 guests, depending on the chair. Some banquet facilities carry 6 foot round tables that will seat 10-12 guests. For a full table dimension chart and table and seating arrangement ideas check out our website at www.bestevent.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is so funny that you posted this. I had the same dilemma yesterday with a 60" round. I went to Classic Party Rentals in Sac and literally played with their table and chairs. They recommend 8-10, but if you crammed an 11th chair in, you can, but it's going to be a little crowded. But, it'll work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards