California-Northern
Options

***Dev&Brian***

HOW WAS YOUR WEDDING?!?!?!?!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio

Re: ***Dev&Brian***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was absolutely amazing!! Thank you for asking! I will post vendor reviews and all that as soon as I ease back into work and have some free time. I will say that I am obsessed with calistoga, AND, as I saw on the napa board ,we stayed at the same place as you when we were there!! Indian Springs was the greatest, I think it is so funny that you two stayed there as well!  Did you have a cottage or did you stay at the lodge?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to hear all about it!Calistoga is pretty awesome and I big puffy heart loved Indian Springs. We stayed at the lodge. We stayed in the lodge for our 1 year anni also (tried to get the same room, nerdy, I know, but someone had already requested it for that night. Wierd.) and loved it just as much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards