California-Northern
Options

Good Things Wednesday

What good things are going on in your lives?

Re: Good Things Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend is my husbands birthday. Should be a fun weekend.
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting an elliptical delivered tomorrow, wish is a fabulous thing!  And in two weeks my FI's brother is getting married.  I'm so excited because I LOVE his fiance and I'm so glad we'll all be family soon!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI & I are going to get our marriage license 2day!! Picking up my lace balero from seamstress! Picking up BMs dresses, 'cept the 2 that are prego, they'll go in for their final FINAL fitting in a couple of weeks! ;)) Meeting w/ one of our BMs to get a bridal shower gift!& the BEST part of the day...only ONE MONTH left!!!! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The big wigs that are in town and in the office today are taking us all out for sushi. Sushi kicked my brown-bagged salad's butt.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI's birthday is today...and we're getting married on Saturday!!!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We might finally have time to go to the gym tonight.  I'm excited.  I hate going by myself and FI might finally be done with work before 9:00.  Also, I might be getting a new job, which would mean finally moving to the area we've wanted to live in since we got together.  It's near where FI grew up so it's got lots of family around.  Also, it's closer to our wedding location which will make planning so much easier. 
  • Options
    jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hit the 1 month mark yesterday! WOW! Seeing Sara's post gave me goosebumps! She's the first one of us venue-triplets to be getting married...and I am next! I am so excited for her! FI has decided to go back to school and get his degree in criminal justice. So proud of him! My Bachelorette is this weekend - AsisSF here we come!  =)
    TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am soo doing the party dance.  I found my original dress (PIB) as a sample.  The store is willing to ship it to me by Monday.  *fingers crossed* for round 2.  I won't be walking naked down the aisle. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My hair and makeup is going to cost me a whopping $20!  Yay for girly girl professional cosmo girlfriends.  Fake eyelashes and all....yikes! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and we got our first wedding gift today from someone that can't make it to the wedding - so sweet :)  New dishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards