California-Northern
Options

Should I be concerned?

We have the date saved for our venue, and when we got the contract, we had a few questions. My sister offered to call because she understand contracts better than I do, she works with them for a living... Anyway, she called and they never called her back. I had even emailed to say that she would be calling and it was ok for them to talk to her, and they never responded to my email. I sent a follow up email, and I called and left a message this morning. I'm starting to worry. I can't even get an answer as to whether they need the deposit 2 weeks from when we reserved the space, or 2 weeks from when they sent me the contract. They were almost a week apart from one another, so that makes a big difference.Even a quick email back that says they are super busy and will get back to me soon would make me feel better, but should I be concerned that they are not getting back to us at all?Thanks! Sorry its so long

Re: Should I be concerned?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How long has it been since you and your sister first emailed them? I probably wouldn't be too concerned b/c it seems like a lot of vendors are slow at returning calls.  To me that is a sign that they wouldn't be sticklers about the contract and the 2 weeks clause.  Of course I could be totally wrong, but I wouldn't panic yet especially b/c you can tell them about your unanswered calls and emails.
  • Options
    lfritoslfritos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phew! I finally got a call back. Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been through 3 people at the venue I'm dealing with. It usually takes 3-5 days before a returned email, less for a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards