California-Northern
Options

Sogno and Frasinetti

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to the knot and wedding planning. We don't really have a date right now but I kind of wanted to start looking at stuff to see what we're up against as far as cost.Has anyone seen or know anything about these two wineries? Any suggestions for other wineries? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sogno and Frasinetti

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We called Wilson Vineyard and they were nice. We also looked at Vino con Brio in Lodi and ended up choosing Harmony Wynelands in Lodi.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frasinetti has really good food, but I doubt that the place itself is what you are looking for to have the wedding.  The rooms for the reception look old, really small, and have murals on the walls that are not that pretty.  Sogno is way nicer, but there is a lot larger cost if you compare the two.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the size of your event Frasinetti may be a nice location.  I am hosting a baby shower there and have hosted other events too...there is not site fee for those events but there may be for a wedding (I'm sure its small in comparison though.)  If you're local you should give Howard a call and set up a meeting with him...he's very personable and can answer all your budget questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards