California-Northern
Options

BYO alcohol venues??

I'm still helping my friend located venues! Please recommend the BYO alcohol venues that you know about... any where in Northern California & Tahoe.Liquor cost tends to blow small budgets!

Re: BYO alcohol venues??

• Options
    aspire22aspire22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at the Unity Center in Novato, CA in January and they do not provide alcohol so we're going to go shopping at Costco and BevMo for everything we need. They have really good wedding packages too that include tables, chairs, linens, catering, cake, DJ, clean-up & set-up, and bartenders. Check it out here's the website: http://www.unityinmarin.org/events/
  • Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our venue, Nestldown, lets you bring your own booze, but if she's on a budget, the site fee probably won't work  :-/  I can't remember but I think the Brazilian Room in Tilden was also BYO ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Micke Grove Japanese Garden and Memorial Auditorium
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue does byob. Croatian American Cultural Center http://www.cacc.com/
  • Options
    lfritoslfritos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lakeland Village in South Lake Tahoe is BYOB and all you have to do is hire the bartender.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A venue I was considering, Palmdale Estates (in Fremont), is completely BYOB, and there are zero corkage fees.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Three people I know have had thier weddings at the Willow Heights Mansion in Morgan Hill, CA.  I saw them at a bridal fair and remember their packages showing that you BYO alcohol.  The wedding I was invited to here I missed because I was out of the country but the pictures were nice and I know she was on a budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards