California-Northern
Options

Wedding Photographer Recommendation

Hey all - this is my first post! We are looking for a wedding photographer, preferably under $2500. Any recommendations???!!!! Please!

Re: Wedding Photographer Recommendation

• Options
    melissahofmelissahof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where do you live? I am using John Decker Wedding Photography. He is very reasonable and great. He is a friend of my uncle's and used to work for the Sacramento Bee and Gov. Schwarzenegger. johnthephotographer.com. or you can email me at melsuebee at yahoo dot com. He is doing our e-session Sept 20th.
  • Options
    frassie1105frassie1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Oakland. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll happily take others as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using Andrea Bucheli of Bucheli Photography (bucheliphotography.com).  We're under $2500 for her and her assistant for 6 hours, I believe, with a DVD of all the images to come and a certain number of prints I can't remember...she is amazing.Let me know if you want the password to see our engagement pics (they're under client proofing on the website)--we LOVE her!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Terra Tabbysovit (sp?) and the whole package with tax is 2825, for two photographers and 6 hours of photos. Additional hours are only $200 per hour. We loved her work and a lot of brides on here recommended her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ille Photography out of Sacramento but our wedding is in the Bay Area and I know he travels (he just did a wedding in Mountain View and one in LA).  His website quotes packages starting under $2000 - check him out at www.illephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Terra Tabbytosavit. Her prices have gone up a bit since we booked with her, but she's great. PIB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We LOVED our photographer, Cynthia. www.crobinsonphotography.com  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards