California-Northern
Options

Engagement Photoshoot LOCATION?

Hey brides,I'm looking for suggestions on where we should get our engagement photos taken. I've already  hired a great photographer, and we're getting pictures taken mid-October. I just don't know where to do it. We live in Pleasant Hill, and our photographers are in Pleasanton. Any good East Bay locations you guys used or know of? We might make it out to Sausalito or San Francisco, but I wanted to know if there were any good, more local recommendations!Specifically, does anyone know what bridge the third to last picture is in this link?http://dannyphotostudio.com/blog/?tag=engagement-photos-at-sausalitothanks!

Re: Engagement Photoshoot LOCATION?

• Options
    legaleagleslegaleagles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The "bridge" is actually one of the piers in San Francisco on the Embarcadero - can't remember the number, maybe 7? But I could be way off - we had some taken on the pier too at sundown when the lights came on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Livermore has some beautiful vineyards, you could call around and see if anyone will let you take photos there.
  • Options
    ms77ms77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did one of our sessions in S.F (Baker Beach and a few city shots) Check out my planning bio to see some examples. I thought the locations were great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards