California-Northern
Options

How did you decide...

where to buy your dress? The second store I went to is where is found "the one". I wanted to make sure so I went to two more stores. The last of the store had "the one" there to. Now I am conflicted as to where to buy from. Both stores the dress was aprox. the same price, both have in house alterations, both sales ladies were very nice and helpful. I was planning on going with the original location however the second is more well known and nicer. Maybe I am making a bigger deal out of this than I need to, but isn't where you buy "the one" almost as special as finding "the one"

Re: How did you decide...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would take a friend or family member and get a second opinion on which one they liked the best, maybe that would help you! :-)
  • Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you read reviews about both stores? One might have better customer service or better quality alterations than the other. Also, which one is closer to where you live? Convenience is a factor too. Is there a difference in how quickly each store can get you the dress?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same predicament too.  I found the one at a shop in Pleasanton but the shop near my house also carries that line and says they will order it for me and give me a deal.  (My girlfriend used to work there and my MOH bought her dress there so I know the owner a little.)  Thing is once she heard the price of the Pleasanton shop she realized she couldn't beat it but offered to meet it.  Which doesn't really help make my decision.  The Pleasanton shop assistant was my fave but she was a former employee who just came back to assist during a sample sale so I wouldn't work with her anymore. I would see if either of the stores can offer a promo like 10% off or some $ of veil or shoes or something.  But go where you feel comfortable and of course pay attention to reviews.  You want to make sure they're nice even after you make the purchase.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards