Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Pinup Pictures

Hey all!

I know Ive mentioned before I volunteer at an animal shelter and foster as well. I just did my b-pics and loved it. This inspired me to do Pinups for Pitbulls. I need help! I need ideas for their theme. I was hoping some of you ladies might have some good ideas for me.

The theme this year is "FURgotten heroes. This is the websites desc.

Pitbull type dogs, like some returning veterans, are often the receipeint of abuse, neglect and misjudgement in our modern society. Yet once they were heralded as our companions, guardians and heroes in our society. One of our main goals is to bring back the appreciation of the value and services that pitbull type dogs offer to our society. Our 2010 calendar imagers will be depicting pinup-style women with their pitbull types dog in acts of service, companionship and or heroism. This is not limited to military but includes any act of service, loyalty, heroism or companionship. Your vintage style can be anywhere from 1920's to 1950's.

Any ideas for me of what I can do for a shoot? Thanks in advance.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
11/11/11

*Make A Wish*

Re: Pinup Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a police officer hat should be in it somewhere! :) You could do something such as police officer, fire fighter, nurse, doctor, etc. Fire fighter would be way cute, with a dog helping you out somehow. Maybe pulling on the hose or with it draped over the dog's back... KWIM?
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

awww that is super cute!!!!!!  sorry no help on the ideas though.

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the firefighter idea! I was thinking I could like slide down a pole and have the dog looking up at me with the hose in his mouth or a hat on. =) Thanks!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the "work" theme ideas. Firefighter, nurse, doctor, police officer etc. Those sound awesome! Soldiers, volunteers, put one in a big brothers/big sisters t-shirt etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards