California-Northern
Options

White Robed Monks

I'm looking for other brides that have used the White Robed Monks.  I'm trying to fill out some of the paperwork online before we meet with our selected officiant.  There seems to be a lot to fill out and we are worried that we won't fill it out correctly and won't be ready when we meet with our officiant this Tuesday.  For those of you that have done this process how long did it take you to fill out all this paperwork.  Please let me know.  TIA!

Re: White Robed Monks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Maui used them, but she hasn't really been on the boards much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them and love them!As far as the paperwork, it did seem kinda overwhelming, and it took maybe an hour to do it. But I enjoyed the paperwork because 1. it prepped our officiant to know everything about us to help make our service as personal as possible, and 2. it allowed us to customize our ceremony to how we wanted it exactly. But don't worry, that isn't the last word of it, you will meet with your officiant to go over everything, he will give you suggestions if you need it, and you can add or change things if you like.So yes, it was a lot of paperwork, but so worth it. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.whiterobedmonks.org/We are using them for our outdoor ceremony in March. We already met with Father Gerry and he's so cool and laid back. I am so excited that not only will be be married outside, but we can have a nuptial mass with a unity candle ceremony. The mass will definitely appease our Catholic grandparents.It took me less than 20 min to fill out the paperwork. I pretty much filled out FIs as well.  Don't worry about messing up, because you really can't. You just submit the stuff online and shortly later you will get an email. I was contacted by the Father about a day after I submitted it. We found a time to meet and it was easy. Seriously, they're very laid back and will answer any questions that you will have with the process.Good luck.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry about it - when we met with our priest he sat there with a wireless keyboard and made changes as we talked. We are using them for our wedding next year and they are awesome. Father Robert is our priest and he was beyond helpful. They give you so many wedding handouts, they cover everything! Plus after the meeting he emailed us the entire ceremony and we can edit it as many times as we want before the wedding. You should definitely at least pick you readings though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards